Little Hotties Hand Warmers – 40 Pairs
Little Hotties Hand Warmers is what everyone needs on this cold and freezing weather. They are an odourless and environmentally safe heat source. These hand warmers will provide warmth and comfort in all cold conditions for approximately 8 hours. In addition, the hand warmers are coming in pack of 40 pairs with an average activated temperature of 57°C (135°F), and can be use by anyone while outdoors.
How to use:
Step 1: Remove the pouch from the plastic wrapper. DO NOT open the cloth pouch.
Step 2: Shake each pouch for couple of seconds to activate the contents.
Step 3: Place Little Hotties in an enclosed area such as a jacket pocket or gloves to maximise heat efficiency. May take up to 20 minutes to reach maximum heat.
Use Little Hotties Warmers as instructed. Read carefully the information on the package. Failure to follow the precautions listed below may result in serious injuries or burns.
• Exposure of the warmers to free-flowing air may cause pouch to become very hot (up to 74°C / 165°F). As a result can occur serious burns. Only use Little Hotties as directed.
• Supervision is needed for use with the elderly, infants, children, people with sensitive skin, and for people that can’t feel heat.
• People with diabetes, frostbite, scars, open windows, or circulatory problems should consult a physician before using the warmers.
• Remove warmers immediately if they become uncomfortable or too hot.
• Do not open pouch and do not allow the contents to come in contact with eyes or mouth. If contact occurs, wash thoroughly with clean water. Contents contain Iron Powder, which can be harmful if swallowed. If contents are swallowed, immediately call a poison control centre. Keep out of reach of children and animals.
Little Hotties Warmers should not be used under the following conditions:
• Do not apply directly to the skin.
• Do no use in shoes during vigorous activities such as running.
• Do not use in shoes that have air ventilation holes.
• Do not use in oxygen-rich environments.